Thrombin-Heparin Cofactor II Complex Paired Antibody Set
Affinity’s Thrombin-Heparin Cofactor II Complex Paired Antibody Set consists of matched capture and detecting antibodies that have been titrated and optimized for use in sandwich style ELISA assays. The product as provided contains sufficient capture and detecting antibodies for five full 96-well microplates and contains a detailed protocol sheet containing directions for use, recipes for solutions and sources for additional materials required. This Thrombin-Heparin Cofactor II Complex Paired Antibody Set is intended to facilitate the end user in establishing an “in-house” immunoassay for research purposes only and must not be used for diagnostic applications. Assay validation is the responsibility of the end user.
Product Code: THCII-EIA
- Capture Antibody (THCII-EIA-C): One yellow-capped vial containing 0.5 ml of polyclonal affinity purified anti-thrombin antibody for coating plates.
- Detecting Antibody (THCII-EIA-D): One red-capped tube containing 0.5 ml of peroxidase conjugated affinity-purified polyclonal anti-HCII antibody for detection of captured Thrombin-Heparin Cofactor II Complex.
Related Products: VisuLize Buffer Pak
Species Cross Reactivity: View Chart
Description of Thrombin-Heparin Cofactor II Complex
References and Reviews
- Bauer KA; Laboratory Markers of Coagulation Activation; Arch Pathol Lab Med 117, pp 71-77, 1993.
- Pratt CW, Whinna HC, Mead JB, Treanor RE, Church FC: Physicochemical aspects of Heparin Cofactor II; Ann N.Y. Acad. Sci.: 556, p104-115, 1989.
- Maekawa H, Tollefson DM; Role of the Proposed Serpin-Enzyme Complex Receptor Recognition Site in Binding and Internalization of Thrombin-Heparin Cofactor II Complexes by Hepatocytes; Journal of Biological Chemistry 31, pp. 18604-18609, 1996.
- Nix,B, Wild D, in Immunoassays, A Practical Approach, editor J.P. Gosling, pp. 239-261, Oxford University Press, 2000.
- NCCLS. Evaluation of the Linearity of Quantitative Analytical Methods; Proposed Guidline – Second Edition. NCCLS Document EP6-P2 (ISBN 1-56238-446-5, NCCLS, Wayne, Pennsylvania USA, 2001.
- FDA Guidance for Industry. Bioanalytical Method Validation; May 2001, available on the internet: www.fda.gov/cber/guidance/index.htm